Control KODI remotely by smart phone or tablet (XBMC)?
With the help of Kodi, IPTV users can stream thousands of live TV channels on their Android set-up box, Smartphones, gaming consoles such as Xbox One, Personal Computers, and enigma based devices such as Raspberry Pi.
KODI users can utilize an invaluable app called XBMC Remote which virtually simulates a comprehensive remote control device and can be used easily on smartphones, tablets, and iPads.
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi
Currently, there is an official app designed exclusively for Kodi, and it’s called Kore.
Here are the main features:
– Command your media center with a simple to use remote
– Including different color themes
– EPG(See what’s currently playing), including related information (movies, TV shows, music, pictures, and add-ons)
– Switch, sync or download subtitles
– Switch to the wanted audio streams
Where to Download
You can download this app via the below URL’s based on your device:
Related : How to setup IPTV using Lazy IPTV player?
Leave a reply